We have just received an updated 4th quarter list of comfort and relief items needed now for our military members who become sick, injured, or wounded from service in the Middle East. These donated items are distributed to patients at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (LRMC) in Germany, the largest American military hospital outside the U.S.A. As result we have updated our Items to Support LRMC page. Also below is a copy of this updated Needed Now list.
Any day now Landstuhl Hospital Care Project’s President Karen Grimord will be going to the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (LRMC) in Germany to volunteer to assist our wounded warriors. She has volunteered almost ever year usually for a month at a time since 2005. Here are her words about the request.
“We have received a request for small, med and large sweat pants and shirts. Quantity need of each is 600. That is a total of 3600 items. That comes with a very large price tag attached. Please pass the word that donations are tax deductible and can be mailed to Landstuhl Hospital Care Project, LHCP Treasurer, Sharon Buck, 4214 Silver Terrace Court, Phenix, AL 36867. Thank you!!”Karen Grimord Founder, President and Packer Landstuhl Hospital Care Project Awarded Independent Charities Seal of Excellence CFC #12282
- 1. Small Sweat Shirts (600)
- 2. Medium Sweat Shirts (600)
- 3. Large Sweat Shirts (600)
- 1. Small Sweat Pants (600)
- 2. Medium Sweat Pants (600)
- 3. Large Sweat Pants (600)
- 1. 2XL White T-shirts (600)
- 2. Bath Towels
- 3. Medium white T-shirts
- 1. Hoodies Small , Medium, Large, and 2XL
- 1. Long Sleeves T-shirts Medium, Large, EX-Large, and 2XL. (300)
- 1. Medium Boxers, Boxers briefs, and Regular Briefs
- 2. Large Boxers, Boxers briefs, and Regular Briefs
- 3. EX-L Boxers, Boxers briefs, and Regular Briefs
- 4. 2XL Boxers, Boxers briefs, and Regular Briefs
- 1. Small Tooth Paste
- 2. Small Mouth wash bottles
- 3. Small and big size nail clippers
- 4. Men deodorant
Instructions on how and were to send these items are on our Items to Support LRMC page
Want to help but short on time – no problem. You can send your tax deductible donation to:
4214 Silver Terrace Court
Phenix City, AL 36867
or you can make a donation using your credit card to our Donate now Click & Pledge button at the top right of this website.
And always remember the Landstuhl Hospital Care Project is a 100% volunteer organization with no paid full or part-time staff. The only paid part-time work authorized by the board is for a certified independent auditor for our annual financial statements. This is to assure all of our financial information is transparent, legally compliant and accurate.
Want to do even more? Then how about joining our LHCP Yahoo Groups and see about volunteering?
Our wounded service members are very grateful for your help. Just view the troop thanks we receive.