Songwriters Spotlight Veteran’s Day BenefitSunday, Nov 11, 2012 7:00 PM Franklin Theatre, Franklin TN Doors open at 6:00 PM To purchase tickets click here Go to Calendar, click on November 11th.
The Veteran’s Day Benefit presented by Songwriter’s Spotlight will feature artists such as Even Stevens, Leslie Satcher, Larry Stewart, Tim Rushlow, and Raven Cliff.
Artist Featured Include:
- Even Stevens: BMI Songwriter of the Century. Hits include, “When You’re In Love With A Beautiful Woman” (Dr. Hook), “I Love A Rainy Night” and “Drivin My Life Away” (Eddie Rabbitt), and “Love Will Turn You Around” (Kenny Rogers).
- Leslie Satcher: Hits include, “Troubador” (George Strait), Grammy Winner “When God Fearin’ Women Get The Blues” and “For These Times” (Martina McBride), and “Politically Uncorrect” (Gretchen Wilson).
- Larry Stewart: ACM Winner, CMA & Grammy Nominee. Lead singer for Restless Heart. Hits include, “I’ll Still Be Loving You,” “That Rock Won’t Roll,” and “Fast Movin’ Train.”
- Tim Rushlow: ACM Winner/Grammy Nominee. Former Lead singer for Little Texas. Hits include, “Kick A Little,” “What Might Have Been,” and “My Love.”
- Raven Cliff: Nashville’s newest breaking country act.
The Veteran’s Day Benefit is in support of Landstuhl Hospital Care Project – America’s largest oversea’s U.S. military hospital and combat support hospitals in the Middle East. The Landstuhl Hospital Care Project is a non-profit organization that provides comfort and relief items for military members who become sick, injured, or wounded from service in the Middle East. Donated items are distributed to patients at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany, the largest American militay hospital outside of the U.S. Items are also distributed to field hospitals in the Middle East and to VA facilities throughout the United States.
“The Nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotton.” – Calvin CoolidgeEvent Pricing Balcony & Lounge Admission – $40.00 Cabaret Table – $400.00 Classic Admission – $50.00